Partner Universities inform the TEISTE ERASMUS Office about the students who have been nominated to spend an ERASMUS period in TEISTE.
The ERASMUS Officers forward the nominated students’ applications to the respective Departmental Coordinators who decide whether to accept the students and advise them, if needed, on changes to the submitted learning agreement.
The candidates are electronically informed by the ERASMUS Office about the outcome of their application and are provided with support in finding accommodation during their mobility period.
- The Sending Institution must be awarded with the Erasmus University Charter and be located in a country which participates in the ERASMUS+ programme.
- The student is a citizen of a country participating in the ERASMUS+ programme or a citizen of another country, registered in a Higher Education Institution and enrolled in a course of studies in an eligible country
- The Student Application is accompanied by the Learning Agreement, completed and signed by the applicant, the TEISTE ERASMUS Departmental Coordinator and the ERASMUS Departmental Coordinator of the Sending Institution.
BENEFITS OFFERED TO INCOMING STUDENTS
- Special card for three free meals available daily at the TEISTE restaurants
- Library access card
- Card for reduced fares – 25% discount – for the public means of transport
- Internet Access
ECTS guides of the undergraduate and graduate programmes:
ECTS GUIDE AIRCRAFT TECHNOLOGY
ECTS GUIDE EE 2015
ECTS GUIDE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
ECTS GUIDE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Courses offered in English
PLC - Industrial Automation – 8 ECTS
Materials Technology – 6 ECTS
Building Installations – 5 ECTS
Alternative Energy Resources – 4 ECTS
Heat Transfer – 5 ECTS
Business Administration – Financial Management – 6 ECTS
Air Condition & Heating technologies – 7 ECTS